© Conservation International Foundation
- Ownership and Reproduction of Conservation International Foundation ("CI") Materials. The contents of CI's and TEAM's web sites (the "CI/Vital Signs Materials") – including, but not limited to the Vital Signs Initiative at team.conservation.org – may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed, in whole or in part, in electronic or physical format, for any purpose other than individual viewing of this web site, without the express prior written consent of CI and Vital Signs. Modification of the CI/Vital Signs Materials for any purpose will constitute a violation of the copyrights and other rights of CI. The use of any CI/Vital Signs Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited unless approved in writing by CI/Vital Signs.
- Format and Appearance. The CI/Vital Signs Materials included in this site have been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance. Users may not use this site in any manner that interferes with the format and appearance as CI/Vital Signs has designed it.
- Linked Sites:
- Notification. CI/Vital Signs requests that it be notified prior to the establishment of a link from any external Web site to team.conservation.org or any related web site. Notification shall be sent to TEAM at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disclaimer. CI/Vital Signs, whether affiliated or not affiliated with sites linked to this site ("Linked Sites"), is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for the convenience of the user only, and may be accessed by the user only at the user's own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. CI/Vital Signs makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the material appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Neither CI, nor Vital Signs, nor any affiliated or related entities or their content providers shall be responsible or liable to any person, firm, or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia. If any term or provision of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other term or provision, and this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such term or provision had never been contained in this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of CI/Vital Signs and user with respect to its subject matter.